|About||Portfolio||Programs||News||Learning Center||Member Center|
Sponsoring AllThingsLifeSciences/Tech: 2010
By supporting Springboard forums, you boost your company or fund’s visibility and build new relationships with industry experts while advancing Springboard’s mission – to accelerate access to investments for women-led ventures.
Since 2000, Springboard forums have offered corporations, service providers, and venture and angel investors a fresh source of deal flow and attractive partnering and client opportunities. The 19 Springboard Venture Forums have featured over 400 women-led companies that have raised over $5 billion in equity, grants and corporate investments. With a proven model and national visibility, this program offers an opportunity to meet qualified companies and build relationships with some of the most promising companies and the community that supports these ventures.
Here are some of the sponsor benefits:
- Access to Promising New Companies. Gain access to our pipeline of promising emerging growth companies as a qualified source of new clients.
- Promote your Services. Corporations, legal, and accounting firms have developed lucrative client relationships with Springboard companies.
- Build Your Network. Develop new business deals, expand client relationships, and facilitate financings through our networks. Make connections with other industry experts, business leaders, investors, and prospective licensing and research partners.
- Showcase Your Organization. Spotlight your executives as industry experts and speakers by participating in a variety of events that Springboard offers throughout the year. Broaden your influence with industry and government leaders.
- Membership on a Springboard Committee. Screening our applicants, coaching our presenting companies, serving as a panelist or speaker, and participating on committees for planning and outreach are great ways to get early exposure and visibility.
- Participate in Programs with Proven Results. Springboard companies are selected via a rigorous qualification process, and have been successful in raising equity, grants and strategic investment capital, fortifying their businesses, expanding their networks, and forging valuable business connections through their involvement with Springboard.
Click here for an overview of the AllThingsLifeSciences/CleanTech: 2010 program.
If you have any additional questions about supporting Springboard as a sponsor or to request a sponsorship package, please contact Joshua Henderson, Director of Programming at 202-242-8066 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.