|About||Portfolio||Programs||News||Learning Center||Member Center|
Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ
Seminar Series for Aspiring Women Entrepreneurs
About Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ
Equity Matters: The Route to NASDAQ is Springboard's two-year seminar series that is designed for women business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to better understand the appropriate sources and uses of capital employed to grow their companies.
Each seminar is held in a new regional US location, and provides attendees with actionable information and advice from experienced entrepreneurs and investors regarding:
- sources of capital
- what lenders and investors look for
- the resources available in the community to assist businesses in preparing for, securing, and employing the most appropriate capital source
- how to develop sound financial projections
- your elevator pitch - select attendees will present their companies during a fast pitch session and get feedback from a panel
- The Capital Landscape: Opening Session
An overview of the market and the various capital options available to growth businesses
- Financing the Business: The Lender, Investor and Entrepreneur Perspective
A panel of investors, lenders and Entrepreneurs talk about what they look for in a company and their approach to evaluating companies. Topics include: Is your business attractive to lenders? Investors? How does the funding cycle work? What are the do's and don’ts of lender and investor interaction? What are the expectations after the deal closes? Should your company go the debt or equity route? What do you need to know before meeting with lenders or investors? What does it means to your business when you take on debt? When you take on investment partners?
- Financial Projections: A Mini-Workshop
An opportunity to understand what projections are, why you need them, how investors and lenders use them, and how to develop the assumptions on which projections are based.
- Fast Pitch: Panel Session
Selected attendees will present a short pitch to a panel of financiers and receive feedback.
- Lunch with the Experts: Networking Luncheon
Download Event Reports
If you have any additional questions, please contact Springboard Enterprises at 202-242-6282 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.